While using Taxsee Driver application
This policy governs the collection and processing of private and other confidential data of users of Taxsee Driver application via automation through internet. This policy is an inalienable part of second order license agreement, accessible on https://taximaxim.com/driver and https://taximaxim.ru/driver, and is binding, together with that agreement.
1. For the purpose of this agreement, the following terms shall mean:
1.1. Private data: Any information directly or indirectly related to a certain person. (private data subject)
1.2. Mobile application: a computer software to be installed on a user’s mobile phone and is governed by iOS, Android, Windows Phone operating systems and makes the user’s access to the database automatic.
1.3. Website: a complex of computer software and other existing data in the information system that can be accessed through internet by domain names and/or network addresses. These names and addresses make the recognition of sites on the internet possible. The licensor’s website address is: https://taximaxim.com/driver and https://taximaxim.ru/driver.
1.4. Licensor: A person who has the right to use the website and also use and distribute the mobile application and processes the users’ private data.
1.5. User: A person who uses the mobile application through a normal license grant (non-exclusive) and provides the licensor with his own private data.
1.6. The Applicant: A person who communicates his need to provide transportation services by car, delivery of cargo and loading/unloading activities (hereinafter transportation services) to the licensor.
1.7. Processing of private data: any activity or activities done on private data, with or without automation, including collection, recording, systematizing, saving, storing, organizing (updating, correcting) abstracting, using, communicating (distributing, providing, accessing), making un-private, blocking, deleting and eliminating private data.
1.8. Automatic processing of private data: processing private data by computer devices.
1.9. Providing private data: activities in order to obtain the private data of one person or a group.
1.10. Blocking private data: temporary halt in processing of private data (excluding instances when processing is necessary to identify private data)
1.11. Eliminating private data: activities that result in making the existing private data unrecoverable and/or result in eliminating the private data containers.
1.12. The private data information system: the totality of private data in the database and information technologies and technical instruments that make their processing possible.
1.13. Cookies: a complex of data sent by the website that is stored on the computer, mobile or other devices that the user uses to access the website and is used to store information about the user’s activities on the site.
1.14. Device ID: unique information that identifies the user’s device and is provided by the device itself or the mobile application.
2. Installing the mobile application by the user on his device or using this application by any other means, also using the website, is deemed as the user’s agreement to this policy, including his agreement to the processing of his private data by the licensor in the instances when applicable laws require such agreement.
3. In the processing of private data, the user is entitled to:
3.1. Receive the information about the processing of his private data, including:
3.1.1. Confirmation of the processing of private data
3.1.2. Legal basis and the goal of the processing of private data
3.1.3. The methods and goals used for the processing of private data
3.1.4. Information about the title and location of the person processing the private data, information about persons (other than the licensor’s employees) who have access to the private data or about persons to whom the private data can be disclosed, by virtue of other agreements or applicable laws.
3.1.5. The processed private data and their obtaining source, should there be no other mechanism in the applicable law for providing them.
3.1.6. The duration of the processing of private data and the duration of their storage
3.1.7. Knowledge of his rights and methods of enforcing them according to the applicable laws
3.1.8. Information about transmitting those data over the borders and the instances for doing so.
3.1.9. Last and first name, the name of the father and the address of the person who is in charge of the processing, if there is or there will be such a person.
3.1.10. Other information required by law
3.2. Require the licensor to complete, block or eliminate the data, if they are incomplete, imprecise, obtained by illegal means or unnecessary for stated goals of the processing and also do the necessary activities required by law to protect his rights.
3.3. Suing the licensor for commission or omission in a tribunal with jurisdiction regarding personal privacy and personal data or in courts, should the user think that the licensor, in the processing of his private data has breached the legal bounds or has prejudiced his personal rights and freedom in any other way.
3.4. Protecting his rights, including compensation even for moral damages through courts.
4. In the processing of the private data, the licensor undertakes to:
4.1. Provide the following information upon the request of the user:
4.1.1. Confirmation of the processing of private data
4.1.2. Legal basis and the goal of the processing of private data
4.1.3. The methods and goals used for the processing of private data
4.1.4. Name and the address of its headquarters, information about persons (other than employees) that have access to private data or persons to whom the private data may be disclosed due to contract or federal legislation.
4.1.5. The processed private data and their obtaining, should there be no other mechanism in the applicable law for providing them.
4.1.6. The duration of the processing of private data and the duration of their storage
4.1.7. Knowledge of his rights and methods of enforcing them according to the applicable laws
4.1.8. Information about transmitting those data over the borders and the instances for doing so.
4.1.9. Last and first name, the name of the father and the address of the person who is in charge of the processing, if there is or there will be such a person.
4.1.10. Other information required by law
4.2. Implement measures to prevent unauthorized access to the applicant’s private data.
5. The goal of the agreement (second order agreement) between the user and the licensor is to collect and process the user’s private data. The licensor does not pursue any side goals apart from those stated.
6. The user’s private data is stored in electronic containers and is processed by automated systems for processing private data.
7. The licensor collects and processes the following private data:
7.1. First name, last name, and the father’s name.
7.2. Date of birth
7.3. The registered phone number
7.5. Serial number, number and the issuance date of a document that confirms the right to use the vehicle.
7.6. The vehicle’s plate number
7.7. The user’s private data will be eliminated by the licensor in 24 hours from being entered in the mobile application. After registering the user, his private data will not be saved or further used. The licensor will not store, process or use the private data as it is not a private data processing operator.
8. The elimination of the applicant’s private data is done in such a way as to be unrecoverable.
9. The licensor saves and uses the following user’s data. These are not private and do not identify the user.
9.1. Brand, model and the color of the vehicle
9.2. The vehicle’s plate number
10. Only the licensor’s employees have access to the private data. The licensor may not disclose the user’s private data. Also, it does not grant access to the third parties except, for instances, when the applicable laws require such disclosure to governmental authorities.
11. The licensor employs the following measures to prevent unauthorized access to the user’s private data.
11.1. Employs staff in charge of organizing the processing of the private data.
11.2. Implement organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of user’s private data. Such measures are:
11.2.1. Identify the security threats in the system while processing the private data.
11.2.2. Employ a security system for premises that contain the information systems in a way to prevent unauthorized persons from entering said premises.
11.2.3. Provide for storage of private data containers.
11.2.4. Confirms the list of persons who have access to private data by virtue of their jobs.
11.2.5. Uses the necessary means to protect the private data from unauthorized access.
11.2.6. Evaluates the employed measures.
11.2.7. Makes the detection of unauthorized access to private data possible.
11.2.8. Recovers the data that has been deleted or corrupted due to unauthorized access. (if such recovery is possible)
11.2.9. Regulates the access to private data in the system after their processing.
11.2.10. Control the measures employed for securing the private data and the level of security of information systems.
12. The user may request the licensor to complete, block or eliminate the data, if they are incomplete, imprecise, obtained by illegal means or unnecessary for stated goals of the processing. Also, he can retract his agreement for processing of said data. This is done through sending of a written request to the licensor with registered mail with the possibility of confirming the delivery or by personal handing in of such requests in the licensor’s premises. The address for the licensor’s offices is provided in the website. Such requests shall contain the following: The number of the principal identifying document of the user or his agent, information regarding the issuance date of such document and its issuer organization, the user’s residence address, information confirming the user and licensor’s cooperation (user’s identifying number), or information that confirms in any way the processing of the user’s private data, the request for completion,blocking or eliminating the user’s private data or notice for retracting the agreement to process such data, the user’s signature or that of his agent. The licensor is required to give a justified answer in 30 days since receiving of such requests or notices.
Geographical location information
13. The licensor obtains the geographical location of the applicant. This information is only transmitted to the licensor while using the mobile application. The user may prevent such transmitting at his own discretion through the settings in his device. But such decision may prevent him to use the application.
14. In order to provide transportation services to the applicant, the licensor may share the user’s geographical location information to the applicant.
15. For purpose of paying the license fee without cash and through bank cards, the user can link a bank card to its Identifying number. This is done independently by the user on the mobile application and by filling the following information:
15.1. Bank card number
15.2. Bank card validation duration
16. Payments without cash via bank cards are done in accordance with regulations of international payment systems and Central Bank of Iran and SHAPARAK according to the principles of respecting privacy and the security of payment. The security of user’s information is ensured by payment card industry data security standard and nobody, not even the licensor, can receive them. Filling the bank card information is done on the protected payment page of the supporting bank that facilitates such payment.
17. To draw money from the private account, the user provides the licensor information about his open account in a financial institution and other relevant information necessary for wiring money, including the user’s private data. Such information is:
17.1. Identifying number of the financial institution
17.2. The receiver’s account number in the financial institution
17.3. The receiver’s name, last name and father’s name
17.4. Credit card number
18. The information provided to the licensor by the user for drawing from the personal account does not grant the licensor any other permission except for discharging money to the user’s account.
19. The licensor may use the following cookie files:
19.1. Very necessary cookie files. These cookies are needed to transmit and use the requested services on the website. These cookies are used when registering the user and entering the system. Without them, the services requested by the user will be unavailable. These cookies are principle files and can be either transient or persistent. Without them, the site won’t work properly.
19.2. Exploitation cookies. These cookies will collect data about website usage statistics. They don’t collect the user’s private data. All data collected by them are statistical and unidentifiable. The goal of using them is to:
19.2.1. Obtain the site usage statistics.
19.2.2. Evaluating the effectiveness of advertising companies.
These cookies can be persistent and transient and they can be principal or secondary cookie files.
19.3. Operational cookies. These are used to keep the information provided by the user in memory. (For example, user’s name, language, and location) These files use anonymous information and do not track the user’s activities on other sites. The goal of using them is to:
19.3.1. Keeping in memory if certain services have been provided to the user.
19.3.2. Improving the quality of cooperation with the site, usually by saving the priorities of the user.
These cookies can be persistent and transient and they can be principal or secondary cookie files.
19.4. Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to limit visiting the advertisements. Also to evaluate the performance of advertising agencies. These cookies are used to manage the advertising content on the site. These cookies are put on the site by third parties, for example by third parties and their agents. They can be persistent or transient. These are related to the advertisement on the site that is provided by third parties.
20. Blocking or deleting cookies, and limiting their activities can be done through the user’s browser’s settings.
Information about user’s device
21. The licensor receives information about the user’s device and installed applications on it and internet access, through the mobile application.This includes information about the device’s model, operating system, browser information, IP address, and device’s characteristics.
22. Such information does not include the user’s private data.
23. The goal of obtaining such information is to internally compute the mobile application users and to complete the performance of the mobile application.
Data about telecommunication operator
24. The licensor obtains data about telecommunication operator which provides services to the user through the mobile application.
25. Such data does not include user’s private data.
26. The goal of obtaining such information is to automatically fill the information about the country of residence of the user and choosing the language of the user’s interface in the setting part of the mobile application.
27. The licensor saves the request records of the user. These records include the time of initiation of the request, the address to which the vehicle arrives, the destination address and the routes taken, the applicable tariff, payment method, and other information provided by the applicant.
28. The goal of collecting such information is to improve the quality of services through auto-filling the parameters of the request by previously provided information to shorten the request time.